We are currently looking for exceptional players of any class to bolster our roster for Warlords!
READ BEFORE APPLYING
Applying is a simple process, and will let the community know if you are what we are looking for. We take great pride in our roster development and its ability to excel in all areas of the games we take part in. Follow these few steps and send in your application.
To make sure you are not wasting both your and our time, please check up with these requirements first:
- Be level 60.
- Available to raid 20:00 – 23:30 – 2 days a week.
- TeamSpeak3 installed and able to be vocal when needed.
- Use a BossMod addon such as BigWigs or Deadly Boss Mods
- The addon WeakAuras 2 is mandatory for progress fights.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Stable internet connection as well as a reliable computer.
- Come to raids prepared with elixirs, food, potions and a positive attitude.
- Attendance at least 90%.
- Reading the forum and contributing to discussions.
- Accepting an invite and not attending the raid will result in -10 EP.
- Not signing for a raid and leaving your status as invited will result in a -10 EP, The only exception to this will be in the event that the player is away.
- Signing tentative for a raid without reason given to an officer will result in -10 EP.
- We operate on a policy of threes:
- If you make the same serious error on a boss three times, someone from standby will be switched in to take your place.
- If you sign ‘Accepted’ and don’t show for a raid three times in three months, this is grounds for retrial or demotion.
- The most suitable raid composition will be taken for progress to increase the chance of getting a kill. This should not be taken as a personal sleight around capability but purely in an effort to maximize raid performance. In the long run a new kill will mean additional gear across the raid enabling us to use less optimal raid setups on later kills.
- Focusing on DPS and rankings above fight mechanics will not be tolerated. This type of behaviour is a hindrance to progression and as such will have a direct impact upon raid invites.
- If your officer feels you are underperforming, a person of the same class/spec can be recruited to compete with you. Outperform them to retain your spot.
- Racial jokes, even if non-malicious, should be kept to a minimum.
- The forum is our primary method of communication – as a raider you are expected to keep up to date with the content there.
- If you have any issues please raise them with your role specific officer, if they are no help or fail to reply, please raise this issue with another officer until your issue is dealt with.
- The addon EPGPLootmaster is mandatory. Not having this addon installed risks your loot eligibility.
- Loot is distributed via a Loot Council system, composed of Officers and two raiders.
- If you have any disagreements with the loot decision made, whisper your role officer and we will deal with it accordingly.
Please fill in this application and press the SUBMIT button when you are done.
Please make sure armory has your pve gear recorded.
After an Admin reviews the application you have sent in, they will upgrade you to associate access so you can find your application in the recruitment & application section of the forums. There you will be asked questions by officers and guild members based on your answers.
It can take up to 48 hours for an Admin to review and accept your application.