PREVIOUS RAID PROGRESS
Killed Archimonde Mythic
on December 8th, 2015
Killed Blackhand Mythic
on June 24th, 2015
Killed Imperator Mar’gok Mythic
on April 27th, 2015
Tenacity is a Classic raiding guild on PvP EU with a solid core membership of experienced raiders. The guild community has been competitive in PvE end game content for many years. We are now, once again, reforming to relive the joys of Classic WOW. Our common goal is to remain one of the leading Classic raiding guilds on our server and to enjoy end game raiding in a friendly fashion. Our Guild Motto: Same again only better!
WHO ARE WE?
Our community has existed in one form or another for almost 7 years now across various games, and it is the unbreakable loyalty of our members that has brought us this far. Our roster boasts a large variety of experience from various MMOs and other games. We have a large, motivated and well-structured leadership team but we consider our community to be a family. Whilst we can be competitive, we also know how to just relax and share a laugh.
OUR RAID POLICY
We expect you to have TeamSpeak3 installed and able to be vocal when needed. We do not accept applicants under 18. We also require you to have good knowledge of the English language and a stable internet connection. Come to raids prepared with flasks, food, potions and a positive attitude
We raid on Wednesday and Sunday from 19.30 to 23:30.
We are currently looking for exceptional players of any class to bolster our roster for Classic!
GUILD RULES & LEADERSHIP
- Available to raid 20:00 – 23:30 – 2 days a week.
- TeamSpeak3 installed and able to be vocal when needed.
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Stable internet connection as well as a reliable computer.
- Come to raids prepared with flasks, food, potions and a positive attitude.
- Attendance the closer to 100% the better.
- Reading the forum and contributing to discussions.
- Accepting an invite and not attending the raid will result in -10 EP.
- Not signing for a raid and leaving your status as invited will result in a -10 EP, The only exception to this will be in the event that the player is away.
- Signing tentative for a raid without reason given to an officer will result in -10 EP.
- We operate on a policy of threes:
- If you make the same serious error on a boss three times, someone from standby will be switched in to take your place.
- If you sign ‘Accepted’ and don’t show for a raid three times in three months, this is grounds for retrial or demotion.
- The most suitable raid composition will be taken for progress to increase the chance of getting a kill. This should not be taken as a personal sleight around capability but purely in an effort to maximize raid performance. In the long run a new kill will mean additional gear across the raid enabling us to use less optimal raid setups on later kills.
- Focusing on DPS and rankings above fight mechanics will not be tolerated. This type of behaviour is a hindrance to progression and as such will have a direct impact upon raid invites.
- If your officer feels you are underperforming, a person of the same class/spec can be recruited to compete with you. Outperform them to retain your spot.
- The forum is our primary method of communication – as a raider you are expected to keep up to date with the content there.
- If you have any issues please raise them with your role specific officer, if they are no help or fail to reply, please raise this issue with another officer until your issue is dealt with.
- The addon EPGPLootmaster is mandatory. Not having this addon installed risks your loot eligibility.
- Loot is distributed via a Loot Council system, composed of Officers.
- If you have any disagreements with the loot decision made, whisper your role officer and we address your concerns.
NEWS & MEDIA
Guild activityVIEW ALL
Fel Lord Zakuun is down, Onto some harder bosses we go!
We are happy to announce that we’ve just jumped on the twitter bandwagon. You can follow our trials and tribulations on Twitter @Tenacitywow. We’d also like you to meet someone special. His name is Piglet and he has set his first goal in life: WOD Beta for himself and for his friends in Tenacity. You […]
I don’t know either. Nakedhousee made me do it. Congratulations Tenacity on clearing the SoO content !
With WOD some way off in the distance, as well as a Garrosh HC kill looming ever closer, a number of us are off to play Elder Scrolls Online. If you’d like to play with us, you’re welcome to join our guild Tenacity in ESO. We’ll be playing Daggerfall!
Another job well done by Tenacity by killing Siegecrafter pre-nerf. The team really fused together. Only one more boss stands in our way before we get our hands on Garrosh.
After only a couple of nights battling with the ol’ dinosaur, Thok the Bloodthirsty met his demise. This is an excellent start to the new guild, and we hope this momentum continues all the way through to Garrosh. Next on the list is Siegecrafter Blackfuse, arguably the hardest boss this tier. That’s gonna be fun.
A few days ago, the guild took on a massive change: a full reform in an attempt to fix all internal issues in the guild. With the merge of team Dracarys and team Krixus as one (formerly known as Shadow Forest), a few hotfixes had already been applied but the officers agreed that the guild […]